Thursday, February 23, 2017

WWE Time

 My name is Tom Wurtenberg. I am writing about what the WWE is doing right now, and the

direction it is going as a whole. WWE, also know as World Wrestling Entertainment, or World

Wrestling Federation, back when it was called the WWF. The WWE is a lot like mix martial arts,

boxing, and parqour all rolled into one, while also being scripted with the winners determined

before the match. Pretty much what goes on, is that people beat the living hell out of each other

for the entertainment of the fans, trash talk each other, and try to out perform everyone else. Its

pretty much like acting, only a lot more dangerous, harder to do, and if you are bad at it, the crowd

will let you know. *Cough Cough John Cena Cough Cough* Sorry about that, I meant to say, John

Cena but had something in my throat.

 The reason that I am writing about WWE is because I have watched it ever since I was 5 or 6 years

old. I seen amazing wrestlers such as Kurt Angel, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker,

Kane, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sasha Banks, Lita, The Hardy Boyz, Team 3D, Chris Jericho, Kevin

Owens, and many more.Image result for kane I have also seen some not so good wrestlers like Mike Knox, John Cena,

The Great Khali, The Miz, R-Truth, Hornswaggle, Jack Swagger, Roman Reigns, Eva Marie, the

Spirit Squad (Minus Dolph Ziggler, He was and still is good), League of Nations, The Corre, and

many, many more.Image result for john cena

I plan to focus on crowd support of the people I am talking about, how they are being booked,

and wither or not, they deserve to be at the top, bottom, or middle of the promotion. People like

John Cena, who are not very good wrestlers, but the crowd reacts strongly to him and so are at the

Top. People like Roman Reigns, who is at the Top, even though he doesn't have a true fan base and

has little fan support.




1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched since 2014 (after shield split)

    I'm interested to see what you post :D (Nice blog name by the way lol :D)

    ReplyDelete